Black Cherry Brownies With Cherry Frosting
Other Time: 1 Hour, 12 Minutes
- 1 (19.95-oz.) package DUNCAN HINES Family-Style Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 cups frozen dark, sweet pitted cherries
- 1 (16.2-oz.) container DUNCAN HINES Fluffy Whipped White Frosting
- 1/3 cup black cherry preserves
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Pour into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan. Sprinkle batter with frozen cherries.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 27 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack (about 45 minutes). Spread frosting over cooled brownies. Spoon preserves over frosting; gently swirl with a long wooden skewer or knife. Cut into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This