Black Cat Cupcakes
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Cocoa Cream Frosting
- Gumdrops (optional)
- Candy corn (optional)
- Licorice ropes (optional)
- Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add egg; beat well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture, alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Stir in vanilla and chocolate morsels.
- Spoon batter into a paper lined muffin pan, filling one-half full. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to complete cooling. Frost with Cocoa Cream Frosting. Garnish with gumdrops, candy corn, and licorice ropes, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Cat Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance