Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 eggs
- 1 1/3 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 cup(s) mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350. Line mini muffin tins with paper liners. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, egg, 1/3 cup of the sugar and 1/4 tsp of the salt in a large bowl until creamy; stir In the chocolate chips.
- In a second large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, remaining cup of sugar and 1/2 tsp salt. Add the oil, vinegar, vanilla and 1 cup water, and mix until fully incorporated.
- Spoon enough of the chocolate batter into each cup so that they are filled halfway. Top each with a rounded tsp of the cream cheese mixture, gently spreading it over the chocolate.
- Bake until the cupcakes are puffed and barely golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Makes 5 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mthompson82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Bottoms Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes
More Recipes for Main Dishes