Black-Bottom Pecan Cheesecake Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 package(s) (15 oz) refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 cup(s) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 3 tablespoon(s) whipping cream
- 1 package(s) (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup(s) pecan halves
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Unroll piecrust and fit into a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions. Fold edges under and crimp. Microwave chocolate morsels and whipping cream in a small glass bowl at MEDIUM (50%) power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until morsels begin to melt. Whisk until smooth. Set aside. Beat cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 C sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, and salt at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour chocolate mixture into piecrust, spreading evenly. Pour cream cheese mixture over chocolate layer. Whisk together corn syrup, melted butter, remaining 3 eggs, remaining 1/4 C sugar, and remaining 1 tsp vanilla. Stir in pecans; pour over cream cheese layer. Bake at 350 for 55 minutes or until set; shielding pie after about 45 minutes to prevent excessive browning. Cool completely on a wire rack. Drizzle each slice with chocolate syrup, if desired. NOTE: This pie has three layers. The pie plate will be very full, so carefully transfer it to the oven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anitastevens and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black-Bottom Pecan Cheesecake Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts