Black Bottom Cupcakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1 cup(s) Chocolate Chips
- Chopped Almonds
- 1/4 cup(s) Cocoa
- 1/3 cup(s) Cooking Oil
- 8 ounce(s) Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/3 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon(s) Vinegar
- Sift dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa,
- baking soda, salt) together into a bowl.
- Add oil, vinegar and vanilla. Beat until
- well blended. Fill lined muffin cups 1/3
- full with batter.
- Combine cream cheese, egg, sugar and
- salt. Beat well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place heaping tablespoon of mixture on
- batter in each muffin cup. Sprinkle with
- additional sugar and almonds. Bake at
- 350 for 25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mkloves2cook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Bottom Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts