- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 25 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
How to Make It
MELT 4 Tbsp. butter; pour into medium bowl. Stir in wafer crumbs and sugar. Reserve 2 Tbsp. for later use; press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
MICROWAVE chocolate and remaining butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is well blended. Drizzle over bottom of crust; top with bananas.
BEAT pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min.; pour over bananas. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with COOL WHIP and reserved crumb mixture just before serving.
Total fat: 18 g
Saturated fat: 10 g
Cholesterol: 30 mg
Sodium: 310 mg
Carbohydrate: 44 g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g
Sugars: 32 g
Protein: 4 g
Vitamin A: 8% DV
Vitamin C: 6% DV
Calcium: 8% DV
Iron: 6% DV