- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced low-sodium deli roast beef (such as Boar's Head)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 4 teaspoons balsamic glaze (such as Gia Russa)
- calories 233
- caloriesfromfat 17 %
- fat 4 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- monofat 0.3 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 20.3 g
- carbohydrate 27.9 g
- fiber 2.3 g
- cholesterol 33.5 mg
- iron 1.5 mg
- sodium 484 mg
- calcium 26 mg
How to Make It
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion; sauté 3 to 4 minutes or until tender and lightly browned. Remove from heat.
Top half of each tortilla evenly with beef, onion, and cheese. Fold tortillas in half.
Return pan to heat. Coat pan and both sides of quesadillas evenly with cooking spray. Place 2 quesadillas in pan; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Repeat procedure with remaining quesadillas. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges; drizzle with 1 teaspoon glaze.