Black Beans and Yellow Rice
More From Southern Living
- 1 (10-oz.) package yellow rice mix
- 2 (15-oz.) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2-oz.) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can chopped green chiles
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 1. Prepare rice mix according to package directions.
- 2. Heat beans, tomatoes, and chiles in a large skillet over medium heat. Add rice and cheese, stirring until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This