Black Beans and Yellow Rice
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (10-oz.) package yellow rice mix
- 2 (15-oz.) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2-oz.) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can chopped green chiles
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 1. Prepare rice mix according to package directions.
- 2. Heat beans, tomatoes, and chiles in a large skillet over medium heat. Add rice and cheese, stirring until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables