Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) black beans
- 1/2 whole(s) yellow onion
- 1 whole(s) jalapeno peppers
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 1. Soak beans overnight. Drain in the morning.
- 2. Put in slow cooker and cover with fresh water. Add half a chopped yellow onion, a sliced jalapeno and four garlic cloves.
- 3. Cook on low for 10 hours [check after 4 hours to see consistency of beans]
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kat2646 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note