Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) black beans
- 1/2 whole(s) yellow onion
- 1 whole(s) jalapeno peppers
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 1. Soak beans overnight. Drain in the morning.
- 2. Put in slow cooker and cover with fresh water. Add half a chopped yellow onion, a sliced jalapeno and four garlic cloves.
- 3. Cook on low for 10 hours [check after 4 hours to see consistency of beans]
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kat2646 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes