- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 burrito size whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- 1 1/2 cups low fat cheddar cheese (about 6 oz.)
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
How to Make It
In medium microwave-safe bowl, mash beans with fork. Stir in Mayonnaise and garlic powder. Microwave at HIGH, stirring once, 1 minute or until heated through.
On tortillas, evenly spread bean mixture down centers, then layer on remaining ingredients; roll up and enjoy.
TIP: Add 1 tablespoon lime juice and/or 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce for additional flavor.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 470, Calories From Fat 180, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 20g, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 1040mg, Total Carbohydrate 49g, Sugars 4g, Dietary Fiber 13g, Protein 23g, Vitamin A 45%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 25%, Iron 25%