Black Bean Tostadas with Grilled Corn Salsa
Yield: 6 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 275
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 15.5g
- Carbohydrate: 32.3g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 273mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 (15-ounce) cans no-salt-added black beans, drained
- 1 cup canned vegetable broth, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 6 cups shredded iceburg lettuce
- 3/4 cup Grilled Corn Salsa
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl. Drop garlic through food chute with processor running. Process 3 seconds or until garlic is minced. Add beans, broth, onion, and salt; process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl once. Transfer bean mixture to a medium saucepan. Partially cover mixture, and cook over medium heat 15 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
- Combine sour cream and cilantro; stir well. Cover and chill.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 6 minutes; turn tortillas over, and bake 6 to 8 additional minutes or until crisp.
- Place 1 tortilla on each individual serving plate. Spoon beanmixture evenly over tortillas; top each with cheese. Arrange lettuce over cheese. Top each tostada with 2 tablespoons Grilled Corn Salsa and 1 tablespoon sour cream mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes