Black Bean soup with sausage
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 strip(s) bacon chopped
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 6 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 can(s) chicken broth
- 1 can(s) tomatoes diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 4 can(s) black beans drained,not rinsed
- 1 bunch(es) cilantro chopped, no stems
- 1 package(s) dinner sausage sliced
- 1/2 whole(s) lime juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook bacon, stir in onions and cook until translucent. Stir in garlic cook 1 minute. Add broth to chili powder mix well, then stir in beans. Turn heat up to boil and bubble or 10 mins. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in cilantro and sauasge, cook until thickened. Stir in lime juice. Serve with sour cream and cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lknerl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Bean soup with sausage Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews