Black Bean Soup SB
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4-6 thinly sliced scallions
- 2 thinly sliced celery stalks
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne
- pinch(s) salt
- pinch(s) pepper
- 2 can(s) 15oz black beans and the liquid
- 1 can(s) 15oz petite diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) low sodium chicken broth
- Saute first 8 ingredients until vegetables are soft. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Transfer 2 cups to a blender and process until smooth. Return soup to pan and simmer 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by va790bd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Bean Soup SB Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews