Black bean soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2. 15.5 oz can(s) Black beans Drained
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 stalk(s) celery Cut in 1/3s and sliced
- 1. 14.5 oz can(s) Beef or veggie broth
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Tabasco sauce
- Salt to taste
- Rinse and drain beans. Combine 1/2 the beans with water and process to purée. Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium high heat sauté celery until soft and almost brown. Add puréed beans, broth, garlic, cumin, Tabasco, salt and remaining beans. Cover, simmer 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sheilarotramel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black bean soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews