Black Bean Salsa Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bunch(es) Cilantro
- 2 15oz can(s) Cooked Black Beans, Drained
- 2 cup(s) Corn Kernels from 3 ears of corn
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- 2 Jalapenos Chilies, minced
- 1 juiced lime
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Red Onion, Minced
- 5 tablespoon(s) Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 5 tablespoon(s) Vegetable Oil
- 1- In a 3 quart bowl combine all ingredients. Chill for 1-24 hours
- 2- Taste for seasonings before serving. Beans need to be reasoned with salt, pepper, and perhaps a touch of vinegar just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by barbarad and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Bean Salsa Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads