- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels (3 ears fresh corn)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped purple onion
- 1 serrano chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
How to Make It
Chop tomatoes and bell peppers.
Stir together tomato mixture, corn, and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill 8 hours. Serve with tortilla chips.