Black Bean Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Red bell pepper dice
- 1 green bell pepper dice
- 1 yellow bell pepper dice
- 1/2 cup(s) diced red onion
- 1 can(s) 15.5 oz corn drained
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) cilantro
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 4-5 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) lime juice
- 1 can(s) 15 0z black beans drained
- lettuce leaves
- tortilia chips
- mix everything together in a salad bowl. Serve over a bead of lettus or tortilia chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by white630194 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Bean Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables