Great at room temperature. I'll try it chilled next time. I only used one jalapeño and one can of black beans along with fresh corn.
Black Bean Salad
- 3 fresh ears corn
- 3 to 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 jalapeÃ±o peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 small purple onion, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook corn in boiling water to cover 5 minutes; drain and cool. Cut corn from cob.
- Whisk together lime juice and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add corn, black beans, and remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads