Black Bean Quinoa Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) mango peeled, diced small
- 1 whole(s) red pepper diced small
- 1 cup(s) scallions thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil (canola, grape seed, olive)
- 2 tablespoon(s) vinegar (wine, balsamic, flavored)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) italian salad dressing seasoning
- 2 cup(s) cooked quinoa (3/4 cup raw) cooled
- 1 can(s) black beans (15 oz) drained
- Mix all ingredients together. Serve over greens. Great with grilled chicken.
- 300 calories/serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by krobar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note