1. Preheat broiler.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomato and beans; sauté 3 minutes. Add spinach; sauté 3 minutes or until liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; mash beans slightly.
3. Place tortillas on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Top each tortilla with 1/2 cup bean mixture and 1/4 cup cheese; fold in half. Lightly coat tops with cooking spray. Broil 3 minutes or until cheese melts and tortillas begin to brown. Cut each tortilla into 3 wedges.
4. While quesadillas broil, combine corn and remaining ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or until warm, stirring frequently. Serve warm salsa with quesadillas.
Quesadillas are fun finger food and a great way to get your toddler to eat veggies. Offer him a small spoonful of the salsahe might surprise you and like it!
Let your toddler help by:
- Helping rinse the beans in a colander.
- Placing the tortillas on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkling the cheese on the tortillas and bean mixture.