Delicious. Would be great with spicier peppers. Would definitely make again.
Black Bean and Poblano Tortilla Wraps
Photo: Oxmoor House
Prep: 12 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 wrap and 2 tablespoons sour cream mixture)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 298
- Calories from fat: 38%
- Fat: 12.6g
- Saturated fat: 3.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 9.2g
- Carbohydrate: 40.3g
- Fiber: 5.1g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Iron: 2.4mg
- Sodium: 606mg
- Calcium: 177mg
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup ripe diced peeled avocado (about 1)
- 1/2 poblano chile, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1 large lime)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Combine sour cream and cumin in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Combine beans and next 6 ingredients in a bowl. Spoon equal amounts of black bean mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up, cut in half, and secure with wooden picks if necessary. Serve with sour cream mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note