Black Bean & Pineapple Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (15.5 oz) can(s) black beans drained and rinsed
- 8 ounce(s) pineapple finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 bunch(es) green onions white & green parts chopped
- 1 jalapeno peppers chopped (optional)
- 1 bunch(es) cilantro chopped
- 1 lime juice (juice of 1 lime)
- 3 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients & refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KrisME and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note