Black Bean-Pineapple Salsa
2006 Cook-Off Finalist.
This recipe goes with Sizzlin' Cuban Beefstro
Yield: Makes about 2 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 serrano chile pepper or jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1. Stir together all ingredients in a small saucepan until blended. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This