Black Bean Oatmeal Burgers
- 15 0z can(s) black beans drained and rinced
- 4,5 oz can(s) diced tomatoes drained
- 1 cup(s) fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin ground
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2/3 cup(s) chopped carrots
- 13/4 cup(s) rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with cooking parchment and brush the parchment lightly with oil.
- Process the first 8 ingredients until blended. Transfer to a bowl and mix in the oats.
- Form into 8 patties and place on the bgaking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minuts until firm to the touch. Carefully turn patties ofer with a spatula and place under the broiler for 1-2 minutes further until gronesl
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cynthiapartain and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Bean Oatmeal Burgers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes