Black Bean Marinated Salad
- 2 can(s) 15 oz black beans rinsed, drained
- 2 cup(s) frozen white corn kernels thawed
- 1 cup(s) red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 16 green onions chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Mix beans, corn, pepper, cilantro, and green onions in a bowl. Mix lime juice, balsamic vinegar, ground cumin, and salt as a marinade. Pour marinade over salad, and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 or more hours- stir every hour for best results. This salad stores well for several days in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lgriffi1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Bean Marinated Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads