This recipe was very good; did not vary on anything in the recipe, except that I used pasta sauce instead of salsa. I think it would be good either way. Great family dinner.
Black Bean Lasagna Rolls
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 295
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 7.8g
- Saturated fat: 4.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 18.8g
- Carbohydrate: 37.8g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 387mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 8 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) carton part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups drained canned no-salt-added black beans
- Cooking spray
- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) jar no-salt-added salsa
- Fresh cilantro sprigs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
- Combine cheeses and next 3 ingredients, stirring well. Spread cheese mixture over 1 side of each noodle. Spoon black beans evenly over cheese mixture. Roll up noodles, jelly-roll fashion, beginning at narrow ends.
- Place lasagna rolls, seam sides down, in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- To serve, spoon salsa evenly over rolls, and garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes