- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) carton part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 (4 1/2-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 2 cups canned drained no-salt-added black beans
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) jar no-salt-added salsa
- Fresh cilantro sprigs (optional)
- calories 295
- caloriesfromfat 24 %
- fat 7.8 g
- satfat 4.3 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 18.8 g
- carbohydrate 37.8 g
- fiber 2.8 g
- cholesterol 26 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 387 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring well.
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
Spread cheese mixture over one side of each noodle. Spoon black beans evenly over cheese mixture. Roll up noodles, jellyroll fashion, beginning at narrow ends.
Place lasagna rolls, seam sides down, in an 11- x 7- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Pour salsa over rolls. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired.