- 8 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) carton part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups drained canned no-salt-added black beans
- Cooking spray
- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) jar no-salt-added salsa
- Fresh cilantro sprigs (optional)
- calories 295
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 7.8 g
- satfat 4.3 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 18.8 g
- carbohydrate 37.8 g
- fiber 2.8 g
- cholesterol 26 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 387 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
Combine cheeses and next 3 ingredients, stirring well. Spread cheese mixture over 1 side of each noodle. Spoon black beans evenly over cheese mixture. Roll up noodles, jelly-roll fashion, beginning at narrow ends.
Place lasagna rolls, seam sides down, in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
To serve, spoon salsa evenly over rolls, and garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.