- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 tablespoons tahini (roasted sesame seed paste)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/2 small jalapeño pepper, seeded
- 3 (6-inch) pitas
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Place 1/4 cup cilantro, tahini, and next 8 ingredients (through jalapeño) in a food processor; process until smooth. Spoon into a bowl; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cilantro.
Cut each pita into 8 wedges. Arrange on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 6 minutes, turning once.