- 2 (15-oz.) cans black beans, rinsed, drained, and divided
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (16-oz.) jar medium salsa
- 1/2 cup TOSTITOS Monterey Jack Queso Dip
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
How to Make It
Mash 1 can of beans in a bowl; add remaining beans, chili powder, and next 3 ingredients, stirring until blended. Stir together salsa, queso dip, and sour cream in a medium bowl.
Spoon about 1/2 cup black bean mixture down center of each tortilla. Top each with 2 Tbsp. salsa mixture. Roll tortillas up, and place, seam sides down, in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Pour remaining salsa mixture evenly over tortillas.
Bake, covered, at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.