Black Bean Dip (Salt Free)
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) Black Beans (Dried) Prepare Per Package
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt Free Taco Seasoning from Spice Up Your Life
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt Free Garlic Herb Seasoning from Spice Up Your Life
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Cayenne pepper
- Dry Black Beans: Soak beans overnight or at least 4 hours. Boil beans for 1-1/2 hours.
- Combine beans, lime juice, oil, taco seasoning, garlic herb seasoning, cayenne pepper in a food processor or blender and process until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by spiceupurlife and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes