Black Bean Dip (Salt Free)
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) Black Beans (Dried) Prepare Per Package
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt Free Taco Seasoning from Spice Up Your Life
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt Free Garlic Herb Seasoning from Spice Up Your Life
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Cayenne pepper
- Dry Black Beans: Soak beans overnight or at least 4 hours. Boil beans for 1-1/2 hours.
- Combine beans, lime juice, oil, taco seasoning, garlic herb seasoning, cayenne pepper in a food processor or blender and process until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by spiceupurlife and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note