Black Bean Dip or Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) black beans drained
- 1 can(s) Mexican Rotel drained
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen whole kernel corn thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) onion diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- lime juice
- jalapeno peppers diced
- avocado diced
- I usually use the Mexican Rotel but use what you like. (warning if you use the 'hot' - it's really hot!) I usually just throw in a couple hands-full of corn, until it looks right but you can use the small can of whole kernel corn, drained.
- Diced jalapenos and / or avocado is completely optional. If you like a little more spice, do a little more jalapenos. I think it's a pretty presentation with sliced avocado fanned on the top.
- Red onion is prettier also, but use what you have.
- Even with the Mexican Rotel, I still like to add just a splash of lime juice but if you don't have it, leave it out.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karen0920 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note