Black Bean Dip - Nancy Jackson
Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese (softened) softened
- 1 bunch(es) green onions
- 2 can(s) Ro-Tel Tomatoes
- 2 can(s) chopped green chilies
- 2 can(s) black beans rinsed and drained well
- 16 ounce(s) pepper jack cheese grated
- Several Fresh jalapeno peppers seeded and chopped (optional)
- 1 bunch(es) fresh cilantro chopped
- Mix cream cheese, 2/3 of the onions and the Rotel tomatoes. Spread in a 9 x 13 inch disk. Layer the green chilies, the the drained beans, followed by the grated cheese.
- Top with the reserved chopped green onions, scattering over the cheese. (I also added som3 chopped fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and "de-ribbed" to take out the hot, and chopped fresh cilantro after baking. Consider the palates of your company.)
- Heat uncovered at 350 degrees until bubbly. (it took about 20 minutes in my oven)
- Server with Fritos scoops or tortilla chips. We prefer the tortilla chips. The dip pay be prepared ahead of time; heat just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jdsmithson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note