Black Bean Dip - Nancy Jackson
Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese (softened) softened
- 1 bunch(es) green onions
- 2 can(s) Ro-Tel Tomatoes
- 2 can(s) chopped green chilies
- 2 can(s) black beans rinsed and drained well
- 16 ounce(s) pepper jack cheese grated
- Several Fresh jalapeno peppers seeded and chopped (optional)
- 1 bunch(es) fresh cilantro chopped
- Mix cream cheese, 2/3 of the onions and the Rotel tomatoes. Spread in a 9 x 13 inch disk. Layer the green chilies, the the drained beans, followed by the grated cheese.
- Top with the reserved chopped green onions, scattering over the cheese. (I also added som3 chopped fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and "de-ribbed" to take out the hot, and chopped fresh cilantro after baking. Consider the palates of your company.)
- Heat uncovered at 350 degrees until bubbly. (it took about 20 minutes in my oven)
- Server with Fritos scoops or tortilla chips. We prefer the tortilla chips. The dip pay be prepared ahead of time; heat just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jdsmithson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes