I just got home from Belize, where I enjoyed Black Bean sauce/dip, it was outstanding. Have you tasted this, It has way TOOOOOOO much CUMIN. Maybe an error on the recipe. I will make it again and adjust. I had to add a whole can more of black beans, still bad. I relize it would not be exactly the same, but close is okay. This is not. I think it is just the amount of cumin.
Black Bean Dip
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Dash of hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Process all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Serve with raw vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This