I just got home from Belize, where I enjoyed Black Bean sauce/dip, it was outstanding. Have you tasted this, It has way TOOOOOOO much CUMIN. Maybe an error on the recipe. I will make it again and adjust. I had to add a whole can more of black beans, still bad. I relize it would not be exactly the same, but close is okay. This is not. I think it is just the amount of cumin.
Black Bean Dip
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Dash of hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Process all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Serve with raw vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note