Black Bean Corn Salsa with Avocado
Guy Fieri's recipe from Live! with Kelly and Michael
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 ear(s) corn roasted
- 2 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 1 cup(s) cherry tomatoes quartered
- 2 whole(s) avocado, ripe but firm pitted and diced
- 1 can(s) black beans, 15.5oz drained
- 1/2 whole(s) red onion, medium diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) agave syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 2 whole(s) limes juiced
- 1 whole(s) serrano chili finely diced
- 1 pinch(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch(s) Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 3 whole(s) scallions finely chopped
- Preheat grill or oven. Rub shucked corn with olive oil and roast until nicely charred on all sides, about 5 minutes per side. Allow to cool slightly prior to removing the kernels and transferring to a large bowl.
- Add tomatoes, avocados, black beans, and onions to the grilled corn kernels.
- Mix together 2TBS EVOO, agave, cumin, garlic, lime juice, serrano, cayenne, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl. Whisk together, as you would to make a vinaigrette, and pour over the corn mixture. Mix together gently so everything is coated well, and then fold in the cilantro and scallions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SSE408 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note