Excellent!! My favorite black bean salsa recipe. You can't go wrong with this recipe when you use fresh ingredients!!
Black Bean, Corn and Cherry Tomato Salad
Photo: Ryan Benyi; Styling: Stephana Bottom
Yield: Serves 8
Cost per Serving: $.73
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 197
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 29g
- Fiber: 9g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 574mg
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 15.5-oz. cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels (or frozen, thawed)
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk vinegar with olive oil until blended. Add beans, corn and tomatoes.
- 2. Toss avocado cubes with lemon juice in a small bowl to prevent discoloration. Add to bean mixture.
- 3. Just before serving, gently stir salad and season with salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature, or cover and refrigerate to serve cold.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Bean, Corn and Cherry Tomato Salad Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Salads