- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 15.5-oz. cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels (or frozen, thawed)
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- calories 197
- fat 9 g
- satfat 1 g
- protein 7 g
- carbohydrate 29 g
- fiber 9 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- sodium 574 mg
How to Make It
In a large bowl, whisk vinegar with olive oil until blended. Add beans, corn and tomatoes.
Toss avocado cubes with lemon juice in a small bowl to prevent discoloration. Add to bean mixture.
Just before serving, gently stir salad and season with salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature, or cover and refrigerate to serve cold.