Black Bean Chili Dip
Community Recipe from
- 15 ounce(s) Can of black beans Rinsed, drained, & mashed
- 1/2 cup(s) Canned whole kernel corn Drained
- 1/3 cup(s) Salsa
- 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 2 teaspoon(s) Chili powder
- 5 ounce(s) Sharp cheddar or Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) Canned green chiles Drained
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine beans & next 4 ingredients; pour into a small casserole dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with cheese and green chiles.
- Cover and bake @ 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is bubbly.
- Uncover and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MargaretLyons and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes