Black Bean Chili Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 15 ounce(s) Can of black beans Rinsed, drained, & mashed
- 1/2 cup(s) Canned whole kernel corn Drained
- 1/3 cup(s) Salsa
- 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 2 teaspoon(s) Chili powder
- 5 ounce(s) Sharp cheddar or Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) Canned green chiles Drained
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine beans & next 4 ingredients; pour into a small casserole dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with cheese and green chiles.
- Cover and bake @ 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is bubbly.
- Uncover and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MargaretLyons and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note