Black Bean Chili
Come home from work to savory smells of Black Bean Chili in the slow-cooker. Garnish with sour cream for an easy weeknight meal.
Yield: Serves 4 to 6.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 3 15-1/2 oz. cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 16-oz. jar chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Garnish: sour cream, diced tomatoes
- Place pork in a lightly greased slow cooker; add remaining ingredients except garnish.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8 hours, or on high setting for 4 hours.
- Shred pork; return to slow cooker. Garnish servings with dollops of sour cream and diced tomatoes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes