Black Bean Chili
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 3 15-1/2 oz. cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 16-oz. jar chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Garnish: sour cream, diced tomatoes
- Place pork in a lightly greased slow cooker; add remaining ingredients except garnish.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8 hours, or on high setting for 4 hours.
- Shred pork; return to slow cooker. Garnish servings with dollops of sour cream and diced tomatoes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note