Easy n delicious!
Black Bean Burgers with Sriracha Aioli
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 250
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Protein: 10.4g
- Carbohydrate: 35.4g
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Iron: 2.8mg
- Sodium: 710mg
- Calcium: 133mg
- 1 (15-ounce) can unsalted black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) hamburger buns
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Place beans in a large bowl; lightly mash. Stir in onion and next 7 ingredients. Divide mixture into 4 portions; shape each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
- 3. Arrange patties on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes; turn after 6 minutes. Add bun halves to pan; bake 3 minutes.
- 4. Combine mayonnaise, Sriracha, and juice; spread over bottom halves of buns. Top each serving with 1 patty, 1/2 cup arugula, and top halves of buns.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note