Black Bean Burgers
Community Recipe from
- 1 onion
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) jalapeno peppers diced, with juice
- 1 can(s) black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can(s) pinto beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) salsa
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- Combine all ingredients and blend.
- Drop by 1/3 cups-full onto wax paper lined cookie sheet. Heat olive or vegetable oil in a skillet and fry until each patty is crispy. If not cooking right away, freeze patties on the cookie sheet. Once frozen, store in an airtight container in the freezer. I put each frozen patty in a sandwich bag and then put them all into a large ziplock. Frozen patties can be cooked before thawing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Bean Burgers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes