Black Bean Brownies from Rocco DiSpirito
From the kitchen of Rocco DiSpirito Servings:Over 8 Difficulty: Easy Cook Time: 1-30 min http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/recipe?id=9978369
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) black beans canned
- 1/2 cup(s) cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon(s) espresso powder
- 3/4 cup(s) egg substitute
- 2 tablespoon(s) chocolate syrup low-calorie sugar-free
- 2 tablespoon(s) sour cream reduced fat
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter melted
- 8 tablespoon(s) Splenda or Truvia
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Cooking Directions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray an 8×8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the beans, cocoa powder, espresso powder, and egg substitute in the bowl of a food processor. Process until the mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes, scraping down the bowl halfway through.
- Add the chocolate syrup, sour cream, butter, Truvia, and vanilla. Process until all of the ingredients are combined, about 1 minute.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish, and smooth the top with a spatula. Bake for 28 to 30 minutes, turning the dish halfway through the baking time. A toothpick inserted in the center will come out with soft batter clinging to it.
- Let the brownies cool completely in the baking dish on a wire rack. Then cut into 12 squares and serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.
- NOW YOU CAN EAT THIS!
- Before After
- Fat 70g 1.6g
- Calories 1500 53
- Protein: 4g | Carbohydrates: 8g | Cholesterol: 4mg
- Fiber: 3g| Sodium: 94mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hwross and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Bean Brownies from Rocco DiSpirito Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts