Chipolte's has nothing on this!!! quick and easy to make with lots of flavor I added some italian cheese also..
Black Bean, Avocado, Brown Rice and Chicken Wrap
Make a hardy wrap filled with flavorful ingredients such as black beans, avocado, brown rice, chicken, carrot and tomato. Spice it up with hot sauce or leave out the chicken as a vegetarian option. This delicious dish is everything you could as for... quick, easy and healthy.
Resistant starch: 3 grams
More From Health
- Calories: 425
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
- Protein: 31g
- Carbohydrate: 60g
- Sugars: 7g
- Fiber: 12g
- Sodium: 636mg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/3 cups low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 4 (10-inch) whole-wheat wraps
- 1 1/3 cups cooked brown rice
- 8 ounces grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 1 small carrot, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 avocado, pitted and diced
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and chopped (1/2 cup)
- Hot sauce for serving, optional
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl and toss.
- 2. Place one wrap on a clean work surface. Spoon 1/3 cup rice onto bottom of wrap. Add 1/3 cup bean mixture, 2 ounces chicken, and 1/4 cup shredded carrot, then top with 1 tablespoon avocado and 2 tablespoons tomato.
- 3. Seal wrap, slice in half, and serve immediately with hot sauce on the side, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Bean, Avocado, Brown Rice and Chicken Wrap Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches
- PUBLICATION: Health