- 2 (8.8-ounce) pouches ready-to-serve Spanish rice
- 2 (15.5-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
Heat rice according to package directions. Pour into a large bowl, and let stand 10 minutes to cool.
Stir in black beans and remaining ingredients until well combined. Cover and chill rice mixture at least 30 minutes before serving.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready Rice.