Black Bean-and-Mandarin Orange Salsa
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin orange sections, undrained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 commercially roasted sweet red pepper, sliced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Drain orange sections, reserving 1/3 cup juice.
- Combine orange sections, beans, red pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Whisk together reserved orange juice, olive oil, and next 3 ingredients; pour over orange mixture, tossing well.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Bean-and-Mandarin Orange Salsa Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This