Black Bean and Couscous Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) couscous uncooked
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 8 green onions chopped
- 1 cup(s) corn frozen
- 2 can(s) black beans
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1.Bring chicken broth to a boil in a 2 quart or larger sauce pan and stir in the couscous. Cover the pot and remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2.In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, vinegar and cumin. Add green onions, red pepper, cilantro, corn and beans and toss to coat.
- 3.Fluff the couscous well, breaking up any chunks. Add to the bowl with the vegetables and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve at once or refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jenkoz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Bean and Couscous Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables