Black Bean-and-Corn Salsa Pork Chops
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 oven bag
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 (11-ounce) cans whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomato and green chiles
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless center-cut PORK Chops, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place oven bag in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Add flour, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper to oven bag. Twist end of bag, and shake to combine.
- Add corn, beans, and diced tomato to oven bag. Squeeze bag to blend ingredients. Sprinkle pork chops with remaining 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; arrange in an even layer over vegetables.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie; cut 6 (1/2-inch) slits in top of bag.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes