Black Bean and Corn Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) Hellmans Mayonaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground cumin
- 1 can(s) Black beans rinsed and drained (19oz)
- 1 can(s) Whole kernel corn, drained (11oz)
- 1 cup(s) Quartered grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped freah cilantro
- 1 teaspoon(s) Jalapeno pepper (optional)
- Combine Hellmans mayonaise, lime juice and cumin in a medium bowl. Stir in remaining ingreients. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carolsteinberg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Bean and Corn Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers