Black Bean and Corn Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) black beans rinse and drain
- 1 can(s) white shoepeg corn rinse and drain
- 1 red bell pepper cored, seeded and cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 green pepper cored, seeded and cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 3 scallions white bulb and 3" green cut into 1/4 inch rounds
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes seeded and cut into 1/4 inch rounds
- 4 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and toss gently. Let the salad rest, loosely covered, at room temperature for at least one hour before serving. Rob likes to add jalapeno. Monica likes some balsamic vinegar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RMHLPARSONS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Bean and Corn Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads