Black Bean and Corn Salad
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 (15 oz.) can(s) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped cilantro fresh (optional)
- 1/3 cup(s) Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen corn
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 6 green opnions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Olive Oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Place lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and cayenne pepper in a small jar. Cover with lid and shake until ingredients are well mixed.
- In a salad bowl, combine beans, corn, avovado, bell pepper, tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro. Shake lime dressing and pour it over the salad. Stir salad to coat vegetables and beans with dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lbrown7545 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note